Here are some useful resources:
- Stories of Inspiration – Inspiring stories by survivors.
- Online Reference – List of recommended websites on breast cancer.
- Hospices, Support Groups & NGOs – full listing.
- Hospitals & Clinics – listing by state.
- LPPKN Clinics – Set up by the National Population and Family Development Board (Lembaga Penduduk dan Pembangunan Keluarga Negara, LPPKN), there over 40 of these clinics nationwide to provide health services that are focused on reproductive health and family planning. Most of the clinics also offer clinical breast examination.
- Klinik Desa – Only staff nurses are available to provide services to children and pregnant women.
- Polyclinics – These are small clinics which treat various types of diseases.
- Pusat Kesihatan Kecil (PKK) – MAs available and doctors on call or scheduled visits.
- GLOSSARY – View a glossary of breast cancer and terms used throughout the website.
On PinterestFollow PRIDE Foundation Malaysia's board Pink Ribbon Deeds on Pinterest.