Chief Executive Officer
Azuwa is our Chief Executive Officer. She graduated with honours in Law (LLB) from International Islamic University in December 1995 and later pursued her Masters in Law (LLM) from Malaya University in 2005. She has more than 10 years of working experience with various corporations such as Mayban Securities Sdn Bhd (MSSB), Securities Commission (SC) and Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad (BMMB).
Working in MSSB as Credit Control Officer gave her the experience of ensuring that internal procedures are adhered to and where necessary to negotiate repayment scheme with delinquent clients. This experience supports her current role in negotiating with third parties as sponsors for Pride’s events. Her experience in SC, as a regulator, makes her ever mindful of her responsibilities to the public and her experience as an Investment Banking Manager in BMMB gives her the financial exposure on viability of each projects which requires a lot of research on the market situation and business prospects.
Finance & Admin Manager
Herrie Muhmad graduated with a Diploma in Accountancy from UiTM Shah Alam and a Bachelors degree in Accountany from UiTM Malacca in 2003. Prior to joining PRIDE, Herrie worked with a manufacturing company as an accountant before joining PRIDE in February 2007 as a Senior Account Executive, and was later promoted as Finance & Admin Manager. He is also a professional Chartered Accountant from Malaysia Institute of Accountancy beginning 2010.
- Collaboration with Diane von Furstenberg
- Walk With PRIDE 2015
- RM1,750 PET-CT SCAN @ Beacon International Specialist Centre
- Climb with PRIDE Kinabalu 2 training session @ Sunday 31st May 2015
- Cook With PRIDE #3, 2015 and Doa Selamat
- Climb With PRIDE Kinabalu Team interview by ASTRO
- 3rd Outing for CwPK2 Hiking & Mountaineering
- Breast Cancer Patients And Survivors To Scale Mount Kinabalu This June
- Cook with PRIDE # 2, 2015 - Hi Tea
- Apple Unveils Breast Cancer Research App
PRIDE Foundation (734972-V)
23, Lorong Tanjung 5/4D, Off Jalan Gasing,
46000, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +603-7960 0366
Fax: +603-7960 1366
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us on: